Need help with a PIP application or benefits form?

Photo of a hand holding a pen and writing into something like an application form

If you need help with a PIP or benefits application, we can help. Jackie, a member of the SSW team (you can read about her here), has lots of experience of completing PIP applications and benefit forms, and would be delighted to help you too.

All you need to do, in the first instance, is contact the SSW office by emailing or calling us on 01903 235782.

Font Resize